With NCAA March Madness Live, you can watch every live game of the 2022 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship from almost any device!
1. Select a TV service provider.
Choose a TV service
2. Sign In
To get to your TV provider’s subscription, enter your username and password.
3. Watch every game live.
You can watch any live game you want on any device you want.
How do I get March Madness Live to work on my Roku?
Follow these steps to turn on NCAA March Madness Live on your Roku:
1. Go to the main menu of the app and click on “Settings.”
2. Navigate to http://www.ncaa.com/activate/roku.
3. Enter the code that appears on your TV screen.
4. Select a TV service provider. (If your TV provider isn’t listed, click “View All TV Providers.”)
5. On the next screen, enter your username and password. If you have trouble getting into your account, you can get more help from your TV provider.
6. If the activation works, a “success” message will show up on your computer or mobile device. After a short while, your Roku will be ready to use.
If you’ve signed into the wrong account or want to switch TV providers,
1. Click on a live game or go to “Settings” to get to the screen for logging in.
2. Click “Select TV Provider” or “Login.”
3. Choose to log out. 4.
If your TV provider is not on the list, it means that they do not support NCAA March Madness Live on Roku right now. Contact your TV provider and ask them to support NCAA March Madness Live on Roku in the future.
The Xbox One, Apple TV, Roku, Fire TV, and Android TV can all be used to watch NCAA March Madness Live.
You can watch sports games on TBS, TNT, and truTV.
Sign in with your TV provider after the free 3-hour preview is over to keep watching. After the 3-hour preview is over, you’ll need a paid TV subscription to watch games on TBS, TNT, and truTV.
The March Madness Live app for Android TV, Apple TV, Roku, Fire TV, and Xbox One doesn’t let you watch CBS games. Only the US, its territories, and Bermuda can watch live videos.
March Madness on the Apple Watch
You can get updates on NCAA March Madness Live on your watch by going to the Apple Watch App Store on your iPhone or iPad. Choose an alert on your Apple Watch or open the app from a complication, the dock, or the app menu to see the day’s schedule and live scores.
How to get rid of the March Madness Live app from a Fire TV
1. Use your device’s arrow keys to scroll down, then tap “Settings.”
2. Use the menu to find “Applications” and click on them.
3. In the applications tray, click “Manage All Applications.”
4. Choose the MML app from the list of apps you’ve already installed.
5. Choose “Uninstall,” and then click “OK” to confirm.
READ MORE ARTICLES: