Getstreaming.tv code: Enter the code you saw on TV or YouTube.
Type in the code on your TV: Before entering the code, make sure you’re connected to the Wi-Fi network shown on the TV.
How to cast
First, look for the simple steps by:
- Selecting “Google Chromecast” from the menu or channel guide on an interactive TV
- Using the TV remote to switch to the HDMI input
Then, follow the instructions on the screen to connect your device to the Wi-Fi network shown.
Now, open any app on your phone or tablet that can work with Cast, tap the Cast button, and choose your room.
(The Cast button is usually in the top right corner of your phone’s screen.)
You can send videos from apps that work with Chromecast to your TV.
Casting your apps to your TV is a simple way to enjoy them on the big screen. You can even use your phone or tablet as a remote to change the volume and play/pause the music. Let’s get started!!
Before you start to cast,
- Join a Wi-Fi network with your phone, tablet, or computer.
2. If you want to cast from a phone, tablet, or computer, it needs to be on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast or TV with Chromecast built-in. Please read How to Set Up Guest Mode if you want to let guests cast without being on your Wi-Fi network.
3. You must be using the most up-to-date version of the app that works with Chromecast. You can always double-check that you have the latest version by going to the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store and looking for updates.
Apps that work with Chromecast can be sent to your TV.
- Make sure that the phone, tablet, or computer you are using to cast is on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast or TV with Chromecast Built-In.
2. Open an app that works with Chromecast.
3. Tap the Cast button to turn off the cast. Note: Not all Chromecast-enabled apps have the Cast button in the same place.
4. Tap the device you want to cast it to.
5. When you’re connected, the Cast button will change color to let you know.
6. Videos, movies, and TV shows can now be sent straight to your TV.
7. Tap the Cast button and then the Disconnect button to stop casting.
Find new things to show.
We don’t want you to miss any of the great music or podcasts you can get from your favorite Chromecast-enabled apps.
Tap the “Discover” tab in the Google Home app to look through the content and find new things you can do with Chromecast-enabled apps that you don’t have yet. You can also see a list of all the apps and content that work with Chromecast.
Visit our Chromecast Developer Help Centre to learn more about making apps for Chromecast.
Please note that you can also turn on casting from your laptop on the websites of apps that work with Chromecast. Visit a Google Cast-enabled app versus casting a tab to learn more. If you want to cast from Chrome, make sure that your Chrome browser has the Cast button.
If your home has two or more separate networks, your Android device may automatically switch between them based on the strength of the signal. This could change whether or not the Cast button shows up in your apps.
Android users can avoid auto-switching by going to the WiFi settings on their device and clicking “Forget Network B.” This will make sure that the Android device is connected to the same “Network A” as the Chromecast or TV with Chromecast built-in.
READ MORE ARTICLES: